Activities after school don’t just keep restless children busy or entertained. At Seahouses after school clubs offer students great developmental benefits that will help them academically and socially.
- Mixing with existing friends in a new environment helps children learn to share and appreciate each other’s talents and abilities.
- Engaging with new friends and being in a productive environment helps strengthen confidence and independence.
- Developing and succeeding in new activities helps build character and enhance strong leadership skills.
- After-school activities can play a huge part in supporting academic learning.
- Realising they’re good at something boosts a child’s enthusiasm and confidence in the classroom.
- After-school activities help children find ways to tackle their homework.
Currently at Seahouses we run:
- Football Club (Trident Soccer)
- Tennis Club
- Drama Club
- Virtual Reality Club
- Art/Drawing Club
- Film Club
- Netball (Lunch Time Club)
- Programming (Lunch Time Club)